Friday, July 16, 2010

Today's run: a statistical overview

Kilometers: 11.3
Location: Grunewald, aka The Woods
Mood at start: -98 on a scale of 1-10
Time of day: 18:36
Duration of run: 68 minutes
Weather: Perfect
Ground: Trails
Number of times Dire Straits' "Walk of Life" heard on ipod: 2
Number of naked men encountered in woods: 3
Percentage of naked men encountered wearing socks and sandals*: 33.33333333
Percentage of naked men with whom eye contact was made: 0
Percentage of naked men who said hello: 66.6666666
Root-based Faceplants successfully avoided: 1
Dudes sleeping in the middle of a path: 1
Dude-based faceplants successfully avoided: 1
Score in ongoing match Heather vs. The Teufelsberg: Teufelsberg 15 billion, Heather 0
Achilles tendons bitter regarding Teufelsberg and uphill nature of same: 1
Rabbits sighted: 2
Other miscellaneous rodents: 3
Wild boar: 0
Other miscellaneous wildlife**: 0
Men on S-Bahn wearing toenail polish: 1
Men playing piano in their underwear in my apartment upon return: 1***
Degree to which I minded: 0
Mood upon return: 5 before discovering scantily clad pianist. 9 after discovering scantily clad pianist
Grams of pasta about to be consumed: approximately 700.






*you might claim this means not technically naked, but trust me. He was naked.
**not including unclothed humans
*** "I was going to go for a run, but then I thought, before I put my pants on I'll just play some Beethoven."

No comments: